Thursday, January 14, 2010

Christmas Day 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!!!  We hope you all have a blessed day and don't forget the true meaning of this time of year. 

We spent the night with Pop and Nana last night.  After breakfast, we were off to see Granddad and Nana, and the Ursery's (a.k.a., Aunt Ashley's family).  I forgot to mention on my last post that Brooklyn slept through all of the festivities.  Well, today was no different, she slept through everything again.  So you notice me opening her presents and posing them for pictures so we have memories of her first Christmas.

Nana Cammuse & Brooklyn

Granddad & Brooklyn


Sleeping through lunch and presents!!!


Maddux insisted on him and Seth playing checkers, but after one or two moves, Maddux was all done and Granddad took his spot.

Maddux, me, and Ashley looking for items in his new I Spy book.  He loved it!!!


Brooklyn's presents...and our sleeping angel!!!


The wholel gang!!!


Maddux and Brooklyn.


Brooklyn's first jewelery! 


Later in the afternoon, we headed back towards Lexington to have dinner with Pop's family.  I think I only captured a few pics there...I'll have to get more from some of our relatives.

My sweet Granny and Brooklyn.  We are truly blessed to have her with us!!!  I love you Granny!!!


Cousin Andy and Brooklyn...she passed out in his arms.


We had a great day visiting with everyone!!!

No comments: