Christmas Eve we headed to West Tennessee. Mommy was a bit stressed...we didn't leave Nashville until 4 p.m....I don't think we've ever left so late. A quick call and nana made it all better when she said "Don't worry about it, it'll be okay." I don't think you ever get to old to her your mom say that, and I was really needing it today. We had dinner with mommy's family and opened presents. Then most of us headed to Highland Park Baptist Church to hear my cousin Tobey sing in their Candelight Service. For those of you who don't know, Tobey is my uncle Tim's son. My uncle passed away in June this year very unexpectedly. I must say Tobey made him very, very proud tonight!!! I knew he could sing, but I don't thnk I've ever heard a better rendition of "O Holy Night" ever in my life!!! Great job Tobey!!!
Here's a picture of our little "Santa Baby" before we left for our big adventure to West Tennessee.
Pictures from Pop and Nana's:
These are the photo boards I made for Jacob and Emma. They were so excited!!!
Daniel and Heath
Brooklyn's goodies from Pop and Nana and Daniel and the Climers.
And a little fit just so you all know she really does cry sometimes. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment