She had fun playing with the mirror at the doctor's office.
She's just too cute! The smiles and coos were so fun...that is until the nurse came in to give her shots. It didn't go as bad as last time thank goodness. Once I picked her up, she stopped crying rather quickly. For those of you who don't know me very well, I have a huge fear of getting shots. I always say it's because I was scarred as a child...I had to get lots of them because I was so sick all of the time. This is a horrible trait that I don't wish to pass along to my sweet girl, but I'm afraid I will. I just get so anxious having to take her to get them. I know the shots will protect her from terrible things, but that doesn't make me like them any better.
No comments:
Post a Comment