Thursday, May 13, 2010

19 Weeks Old

Wow! Brooklyn is changing and growing so very fast. On Wednesday (3/17) she rolled over from her back to her stomach without any assistance at all (she'd been doing it for a couple of weeks with very little assistance) and she laughed at Star. That was so cute. She really does love Star. She always tries to pet her. I hope they'll be best buds!!! On Thursday (3/18) she found her toes. While this may seem a little late in the development world, I must add that she really hasn't had a chance to find them yet. With it being so cold until now, I've kept her bundled up so much that she didn't have a chance at touching her toes. Poor girl. It's really fun to watch her grow and explore all sorts of new things. I adore hearing her laugh and seeing her smile. It would brighten anyone's day!!!

The pics below of her laying down are from Wednesday and the ones of us going for a walk are from Thursday. Our dear friends Jennifer and Ainsley joined us on Thursday for a walk. It was fun and so cute to watch Ainsley and Brooklyn interact.






1 comment:

Jennifer said...

She's gotten so big! And she's so cute! Hope you guys are getting back to normal over there after all the rain and flooding.