7 years ago
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
6 Weeks Old
Our beautiful baby girl is six weeks old today. Tonight after Andy got home from work we laid her on a little mat to play with her. After talking with her for a little bit while she was lying on her back, I turned her over on her tummy. She pushed up and looked around for a few seconds, then she rolled over. I thought maybe it was by chance, so I flipped her back on her tummy and she did it again. Andy grabbed the video camera and we captured her rolling over two more times. It was so exciting!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She's growing so much! No more leaving her on the bed by herself now. Happy Belated Bday. Sounds like you had a busy day with family. Hope you guys have a great first Christmas w/ miss Brooklyn.
Post a Comment