Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

We finally got all of our indoor Christmas decorations up on Thursday (12/3).  I think that was the latest they may have ever gone up in our house.  It's very different to decorate with a newborn, but we are so greatful for the experience!  The outdoor decorations went up yesterday (12/5).  Yippee!!!

Andy stayed home with Brooklyn this morning (12/6) and let me go to church.  We look forward to all going together as a family soon.  Before I left, I had picked out one of Brooklyn's Christmas outfits for her to wear, and Andy was changing her into it as I was walking out the door.  When I got home she was getting another change of clothes.  She makes me laugh so much...she is notorious for messing up clothes when she stays with Daddy.

Here she is in her second outfit of the day. 



No comments: