skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Cammuse Comics

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

One Month Old

Our sweet baby girl turned one month old today!!!  I think these pictures are so adorable, but don't worry I didn't let her cry long.  She has the cutest pouty lip I've ever seen.








at 2:49 PM

1 comment:

Alison and Alex said...

That pouty lip picture is the cutest thing I have ever seen!

December 15, 2009 at 6:46 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (2)
    • ►  April (2)
  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2010 (33)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2009 (39)
    • ▼  December (16)
      • 6 Weeks Old
      • Pretty little dresses and bows
      • "Going to Grandma's"
      • 5 Weeks Old
      • Big Girl Bathtub
      • It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
      • Sweet Little Angel (12/4)
      • One Month Old
      • 29 Days Old
      • 4 Weeks Old
      • 27 Days Old
      • 26 Days Old
      • 25 Days Old
      • 24 Days Old (also Black Friday)
      • 23 Days Old and Happy Thanksgiving
      • 22 Days Old
    • ►  November (21)
    • ►  October (2)

My Blog List

  • The Stewarts
    7 years ago
  • The Wienmanns
    13 years ago
  • The Haynes Family