Four generations...
Brooklyn is a very lucky little girl to have all of her grandparents and a great grandmother in her life. We thank God for all of them!
Here is a picture of Brooklyn napping with Pop (aka, my Daddy). Pop and his recliner does a number on little ones. I can't remember how many times I've seen him rock babies to sleep in his chair. It started with my brother Daniel 20 years ago, then Jacob, then Emma, and now Brooklyn.
Friday was my birthday and what better way to celebrate than to go shopping. :) Brooklyn and I met my mom after work and we went shopping. Brooklyn and Nana were both troopers!!! Brooklyn slept all the way to meet Nana, slept while we visited Nana's co-workers, and slept through a trip to the mall. She loves to ride!!! Thanks so much mom, I had a great time shopping with you! After the mall, we went to visit my cousin Tobey, who'd had his wisdom teeth out that day. Tobey is graduating next Saturday from UTM. We are so proud of him!!! On the way home, we stopped and got take-out from Olive Garden. Yum, yum. Andy drove down after his bball game and made it just in the nick of time to see me on my birthday. It was a great day!
Saturday was a very busy day. Our family, my sister's family, and my brother all went to get our pictures taken. I have to give a huge thanks to Ms. Stephani at Classic Photography in Lexington...she did an amazing job taking our pictures and was so patient with all of us. Kudos!!! After pictures we went to visit my Granny again, who'd moved nursing homes on Friday. Her new home is great...I think it will be a great change for her. Then we visited my Aunt Judy. We were so excited to see her and we got to visit with Alicia (Judy's daughter) and her family while we were there. How fun!!! It was really cute to see Alexis, Alicia's daughter, hold Brooklyn. Aunt Judy got a great picture of them...I'll get a copy and post it soon. Julie and her family were at my parent's house when we got back home that night. We all watched Four Christmas's together. Here's a picture of Julie and Emma holding Brooklyn during the movie. I think it took us like four hours to watch the whole thing, but we had fun times!!!
Sunday we headed back to Nashville. Our little Brooklyn slept all the way home! We are so thankful she likes to ride. With both of families being out of town, it would be a difficult trip if she didn't like it.
Sunday night was our first trip to church as a family. It was really special. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera. I need to get better about that!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment