7 years ago
Saturday, February 20, 2010
11 Weeks Old
Mommy was a real slacker this week... Her 11 week old picture is really a day (1/25) before she was 12 weeks old. The memory card for my camera reached it's limits and I just couldn't delete any of her pictures...so...this one and a few of the next ones comes to you from my blackberry. In this pic, she's playing with a toy we borrowed from Maddie that she absolutely loves!!! When she pulls on the little toys the little puppy "sings" a song. It's a catchy little tune, so after a few turns, I learned the words and sang along...just one of the many silly, but fun things we do playing with little ones.
On Friday (1/22), Pop had some business to take care of in Nashville so we rode along. We had fun visiting with him...even if it was short. I also took Brooklyn to her first sporting event...Creek Wood High School's varsity basketball games. This is the school for which Andy is the Atheltic Trainer. I wasn't really sure how this would go...a gym that was already loud, then the buzzers and whistles. So, I thought we'd go just for the girls game. She loved it, and we ended up staying for the boys game too!!! She enjoyed watching the players run up and down the court...that is until she found the shiny pom poms. She didn't mind all of the noise either. Yea!!! I forgot to bring my camera tonight, but will be sure to get a picture of her next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment