Brooklyn did reach a big milestone while in Alabama, she starated holding her rattle. We play lots and she's been touching/reaching, but Friday night she consciously held her rattle for a long time and shook it around. Yes, I'm a very proud Mommy!!!
Saturday morning Laurie drove up from Tally with Christina and Emily. Although Laurie met Brooklyn in December, this was the little girls first time to meet. It was really sweet!!! I must share this picture of the little princess, Christina. Since I still hadn't shipped their Christmas presents to them, I took them with me. One of Christina's packages had a tutu, a crown headband, and a purse. She put them all on and had a the best time. For lunch, Laurie and I took the girls to the mall, and the tutu and purse went with us. A lady in the mall stopped to tell Christina what a cute little girl she was, and Christina proudly told her, "I'm a princess." Priceless!!! Laurie said the tutu even went to the circus the next day. Too funny!!!
NOTE: My pics from this weekend are all on my mom's camera, and I forgot to get a copy of them. I'll come back and post them soon!
Here are a few pics of the big "blizzard" we missed while we were gone to Alabama. Andy's busy weekend ended up not being so busy because of all the snow...except for some good 'ole outdoor fun. He and some neighbors went sledding down some neigborhood hills using the top of our wheelbarrow. Wish I could have seen it live!
Our front yard...
Our back yard...







No comments:
Post a Comment