Ok, so I still haven't gotten a new memory card, but I did capture a great picture of Brooklyn on her 12 week birthday (1/26). In this one, she's was enjoying some tummy time laying on her Boppy pillow. We love to play and spend a great deal of timing doing just that. It's amazing to watch her ability to play with different toys grow more and more each day.
She is just so precious... Funny how babies/children change your life. I cannot image our lives without her. She is definately a gift from God. We really are enjoying watching her grow...which is way to fast, but exactly on tract. I am truly blessed to have such an amazing family!!!
On Wednesday this week (1/27), we went to visit my coworkers at HCA. Of course, this was a special trip and I had to doll her up. I think she looked so cute in this little sweater dress.
This pic is obviously just after her bath. She really enjoys playing in her little bathtub. Her little feet can make a pretty good splash to be so small.
7 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment