I did get a new memory card, so the pictures should be coming more frequently now. Yea!!!
I did manage to get this one (from the party) of our little cousin Addie holding Brooklyn. Addie is 3 1/2, and has the cutest curly hair.
Pop and Nana had bought this cute little outfit for Brooklyn's first Valentine. Mom and I tried to get some good pictures of Brooklyn before we headed out on Saturday, but Brooklyn got really tired and fussy with us. This one was pretty good though. The outfit didn't make it all day, so after a quick wash, she got to wear it again on Sunday.
On Saturday, we met Granddad and Nana, and Aunt Ashley in Jackson for lunch. They hadn't seen Brooklyn since Christmas and thought she'd really grown a whole lot. Granddad and Nana brought Brooklyn a cute little dress, and a new toy for her carseat for Valentines. Maddux didn't make it, but sent her a little stuffed animal for Valentines. We enjoyed getting to visit with them!
Later that night, Mom, Daniel, Andy, Brooklyn, and I went back to Jackson to eat dinner and meet/visit with Tobey. Since it was the day before Valentine's Day everywhere had really long waits. Daniel worked his magic and got us in at Lonestar without to bad of a wait. We really had fun visiting with Tobey. He joined the Navy and starts basic training in May. We are so very proud of him!!! Here's a picture of Tobey and Brooklyn...isn't that sweet!!!
Sunday, Daddy kept Brooklyn and let Mommy go visit with Granny White for a few hours by herself. Then he brought Brooklyn up later to see Granny. My Granny is so sweet!!! She'll be 91 years old on March 1. I wish I could see her more often, but cherish every visit I do have with her.
Here's a few pics of Brooklyn's first Valentine's Day with Mommy and Daddy. She really cheesed in her pic with Daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment